Rather than “Brick Walls”, this should be the “HELP ME!” tab. If anyone has any info on the below, please let me know. NOTE: The Comments section contains ‘Brick Walls’ shared by others. Don’t forget to read them—perhaps you’ll be able to help these folks.
- Irene Bell – wife of David Wait of Perth Amboy, NJ. See post.
- Christian Abel – wife of Daniel Brodhead Jr. (1756-1831) – nothing seems to be known about this woman. It is very strange. From the Tickler satirical piece, it sounds like she (or perhaps a previous wife of Dan’l Jr.’s) was from Virginia.
- Ellen B. Budd
- Looking for proof that Francis Louis Angus (b. 1895 Massachusetts) was indeed the son of James Angus (b. 1871) and Winifred Harris (b. 1872), married on 16 Jan 1897 in Elizabeth NJ. If not a son, then what was the relationship??? See Maureen Angus Somes’ comment below.
- Brodhead-Schoonhoven Conundrum – see post on this.
- Maria Lischer – Was she Daniel Brodhead Jr.’s 1st wife? – see post.
- Final resting place of Juebb (Jacob) Lewis — husband of Margaret Wait Lewis; father of Sarah Augusta Lewis who married Moses Martin
- Sargent / Wills – the month & year of death and final resting places for William Sargent and his second wife Mary Bowley Pitt. His surname was Slaymaker until he changed it to Sargent when moving to the US after the Civil War. Presumed in or around Hudson County, New Jersey—likely in what is known today as Bayview-New York Bay Cemetery. Last traces of him are found in 1880 Census: https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MN8C-P1R.
Posts to be followed up on as of July 5, 2016 (just so you know I have not forgotten!):
- Daniel Brodhead Jr daughters
- H.C. Brodhead and Eva Wilder (McGlasson)
- Job Angus Jr. Letters from Texas series
- James W. Angus – early years